How Can I Remove 'incl. tax' On Price Recuctions?

Hi!

As mentioned in a previous thread, my business is below the £67,000 threshold for VAT so at this stage I dont need to register for VAT (and all the paperwork that goes with it) so I have to ensure that on my site I dont charge VAT tax or have any mention of it.

I have disabled the tax option in prestashop and all my prices seem to be displayed correctly, apart from the ones that I have reduced the price on. When I click on any of the Specials that I have it shows the original price, a percentage off and then the price after reduction.

The problem I now have is that underneath where it says "Price Lowered" it has a crossed out price that includes the works "incl. tax" - how can I remove these words as I have a few more price reductions to make but for legal reasons I must remove the "incl. tax" part?

Many thanks in advance.
:)

Thanks for your reply jhnstcks.

I'm not an expert when it comes to editing websites etc. but are you saying it's simply a case of opening up product.cpl in to something like notebook and then simply deleting the words "incl. tax" or will I need to remove "( s='incl. tax')"?

Thanks!

:)