After Installing Prestashop 1.7.4.3 In a subdirectory

Hi I have installed Prestashop in a subdirectory of my website www.easterninspiration.co.uk/Prestashop1.7.4.3

however when i visit my url www.easterninspiration.co.uk

I dont know how to edit thecorrect file to take my directory to this sub folder. I am very new to all this and quite slow on picking things up.

Please could somone help me or guide me how to do this.

Look forward to recieving any help

Thanks

Kunal

And does your prestashop works in subfolder e.g. www.easterninspiration.co.uk/Prestashop1.7.4.3?

If yes you just need to edit the redirection of your main site to the subfolder. It depends what you have and there are a lot of possibilities how to do it.

If you have your own server and not the hosting and you use apache as a web server then you can do it in the httpd.conf file. See it in the "appache/conf" directory in web server and edit it.

But I will not help you how to edit it. It is also a little strenge to me and there is a lot of settings how to do it. See the documentations for apache or find it in google, there are a lot of answers.

you need to change two lines in the .htaccess:

#Domain: easterninspiration.co.uk
RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/Prestashop1.7.4.3/]

and the values for shop_domain in the ps_configuration table (in your database) plus the same values in the ps_shop_url table, use phpMyadmin or similar for that (unles you know how to use the mysql console).