Modify fields labels in registration form

skip

Good morning!

I would like to change the label of the field "VAT number" in the registration form. I looked at the translation module but I can't seem to find this particular label.

I wanted to avoid tinkering with the tpl files for something that simple.

Does anyone know where that field can be modified in the backend ? I'm working on prestashop 1.7.2.4 right now.

Thank you for your help.

• 1 year later...

Thank you! I couldn't find the VAT NUMBER field anywhere, but this topic got me to the right tracks. I found major of my missing translations in the "Theme Translations -> Classic". I'm using a custom theme, but translations in the classic theme also translated the one I'm using, so it was a bit confusing. Using Prestashop 1.7.6.5.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/31/2018 at 4:39 PM, Rolige said:

Hello:

In your backoffice translation it should be on the group Shop.Forms.Labels or Admin.Orderscustomers.Feature

Regards

Dear @Rolige,

I can't find the labels of the registration form to translate. I mean those that the user has to fill in during the purchase phase:

first name, address, vat, Identification number etc...

I'm using 1.7.6.3.

Thanks for any reply.

B.

• 9 months later...
On 9/16/2020 at 3:34 PM, ballashop said:

Dear @Rolige,

I can't find the labels of the registration form to translate. I mean those that the user has to fill in during the purchase phase:

first name, address, vat, Identification number etc...

I'm using 1.7.6.3.

Thanks for any reply.

B.

Hello. I've the same problem. I can't find labels to translate. Did you solved it? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 12:35, SankoWebFi said:

Grazie! Non sono riuscito a trovare il campo NUMERO IVA da nessuna parte, ma questo argomento mi ha portato sulla strada giusta. Ho trovato la maggior parte delle mie traduzioni mancanti in "Traduzioni di temi -> Classica". Sto usando un tema personalizzato, ma le traduzioni nel tema classico hanno anche tradotto quello che sto usando, quindi era un po' confuso. Utilizzando Prestashop 1.7.6.5.

I confirm, translating those of the classic theme, even if I use another third party, has solved me too.

Thanks.