[SOLVED]how do i change font color in header blocks?

Hi!
I tried many hours to find in global.css the line where i could change at least 1 font color out of 5 but i haven't managed to find it. Is it not in global CSS? if it is, where is that?

Hope someone can bring me to light :).

P.S. i have Attached a .jpg with the 5 text font colours i want to change. they are 5 in the header and rounded with white.

38222_ISSKDRUgYWzx23lc5Kuw_t

to change font color of "currency" or section 1
open global.css, go to line 715, change/add color preference

to change font color of "contact, sitemap, and bookmark" or sections 2, 3, and 4

Open global.css, go to line 745, change/add color preference

to change font color of "Your Account" and "Cart" or section 5

Open global.css, go to line 802, change/add color preference

hope this helps. a good piece of advice install firefox (if you haven't so), then install firebug, and web developer as firefox add-ons. adding these to your arsenal of tool would help you in the long run.

@nuclearholocausto - Thanks man for giving exact specifics, but i think there is another version or another theme, cause at the lines you are suggesting there is no such things.

@shokinro - thanks, i used to look right there in global. css at those links but until couple of minutes ago haven't found the exact lines because there was a "color" problem

I finnaly managed to find those lines in global.css. The problem was that color white has the code #FFF and in my photoshop this code is for some kind of blue. So i haven't change those lines cause i believed there is some blue text somewhere. But when i realised that i have no blue text in my site, i changed some of the #fff colours with #111 - black. And surprise... it was the exact text i wanted to change.

So i don't know if this is a problem with my photoshop or if CSS uses some different colour code - but now the problem is solved.

Before i close this and mark it as "solved" does anyone have any explanation for this #FFF color difference between Photoshop and CSS??