Discount will be out of the price of additional attributes not out of the price of the product

Hello,
I am looking for a solution / plugin in Prestashop 1.7.3:

Example:
White paper bag costs 1 EUR.
This bag can have different attributes like different color or print that affects the price.
Bag with a chosen attribute: color brown and double sided print costs 2,50 EUR (+0.50 EUR for the brown color and +1.00 EUR for the double sided print)

We’re looking for a solution / plugin in Prestashop 1.7.3  that will allow us to use a discount depending on the amount of bought products which will lower the price (the base price would still be the same).
Example:
Discount for 100 items is 10%: price=(100 * 2,50) - ((100 * 1,50) * 10%) = 235 EUR
Discount for 200 items is 15%: price=(200 * 2,50) - ((200 * 1,50) * 15%) = 455 EUR

Best regards
Piotr

That currently will probably be two different modules you would need to use.

I was looking hard at this devs solution but have not bought it to explore it yet. It looks like it could solve part of the issue but not the discount for bulk issue.

I noted they have a demo of it in 1.7 but I was unable to see it working so I didn't buy it. They say look before you leap. This is the closest thing I know of though to what ya need.

https://psdemo.ndk-design.fr/gb/13-customizable-product