ADA ICT for use in USA - Product spinners

Does anyone have a modded custom.js file for the ADA fails of empty label on the qty spinners?

http://prntscr.com/l3d5cp

Help from checker is

Documentation

Errors
Empty button

What It Means

A button is empty or has no value text.

Why It Matters

When navigating to a button, descriptive text must be presented to screen reader users to indicate the function of the button.

How to Fix It

Place text content within the <button> element or give the <input> element a value attribute.

The Algorithm... in English

A <button> element is present that contains no text content (or alternative text), or an <input type="submit">, <input type="button">, or <input type="reset"> has an empty or missing value attribute.

Standards and Guidelines

I dug into it but it seems to hook things in a way that I don't grasp calling T.buttondown_txt that looks to be null

This is the function in Classic theme.js that I think is producing the error.

function d(e) {
  e.addClass("bootstrap-touchspin");
  var n, i, r = L.prev(),
    o = L.next(),
    a = '<span class="input-group-addon bootstrap-touchspin-prefix">' + T.prefix + "</span>",
    s = '<span class="input-group-addon bootstrap-touchspin-postfix">' + T.postfix + "</span>";
  r.hasClass("input-group-btn") ? (n = '<button class="' + T.buttondown_class + ' bootstrap-touchspin-down" type="button">' + T.buttondown_txt + "</button>", r.append(n)) : (n = '<span class="input-group-btn"><button class="' + T.buttondown_class + ' bootstrap-touchspin-down" type="button">' + T.buttondown_txt + "</button></span>", t(n).insertBefore(L)), o.hasClass("input-group-btn") ? (i = '<button class="' + T.buttonup_class + ' bootstrap-touchspin-up" type="button">' + T.buttonup_txt + "</button>", o.prepend(i)) : (i = '<span class="input-group-btn"><button class="' + T.buttonup_class + ' bootstrap-touchspin-up" type="button">' + T.buttonup_txt + "</button></span>", t(i).insertAfter(L)), t(a).insertBefore(L), t(s).insertAfter(L), A = e
}