Divide UK into England Scotland Wales and N. Ireland

mo1977

I am trying to divide the uk into separate country's, I have tried to make new country's for each of the UK country's but paypal will not then accept payment because the iso code is wrong. Has anyone any ideas and how to get around this .

this is the paypal error

L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10731
L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Invalid Data
L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> There's an error with this transaction. Please enter a country in the shipping address.
L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mo1977 said:

thanks for the add on advice but surely other prestashop users in the UK must have the same problem, and having to add all the postcodes seems very time consuming ?

It really depends on which shipping systems you are using, combined with the value of your products and weights etc

For us, we need to split it down because we have some low value products that some customers need next day delivery. Next day delivery in different parts of the UK can be very varied in price. Hence splitting down to postcode

I also help with another site that only used Royal Mail and they have the same price to every postcode (but next day delivery is very expensive for the higher weights)

it has come up many times are there are a number of options. You need to investigate and see which is best for you