Description not visible in my shop

Lynne

Hello,

Wonder if someone could help me, I recently purchased a theme from Prestashop called 'Weddessa'  version 1.6.1.20.   I currently have it in Maintenance Mode as I'm adding all products to the shop but something strange has happened.  When I click on the preview button the description shows up below the picture of the product which I have added but when I click on the 'my shop' button to preview what my customers will see the description totally disappears.  Is there a module that I need to change in order for the description to be made visible?

Any help you could give me would be very much appreciated.

Edited by Lynne (see edit history)

Hello,

Thanks for your response, the URL for our site is www.cherrytreecardcompany.com/admin300dguynv/.

I used to have a Prestashop store which was free and it worked fine, this is a theme which I have actually paid for and it seems a whole lot harder to manage.  I am using the TM Mega Menu in my new shop, don't know if that makes a difference but thought I would just mention that anyway.

Any help you could give me in sorting this problem out would be much appreciated.

Just to add some further detail.

When I click on the ‘preview’ button the description shows up under my product but when I click on ‘my shop’ it doesn’t.  I would have expected both of them to show the same thing which is odd.  Also noticed that if I look at website on safari through my iPad the description isn’t there but if I look at it through my iPhone it is????

I need the information on my website to work consistently with all devices, any help would be most appreciated