I dont not recive new orders emails

Nht

You received my messages ? If yes, than messaging is well configured. Why you are not receiving them on your LOCAL machine, it could be a firewall you are using.

Tried to send one message to your account:

orders -> failed with error

customer service -> had luck one time, second time failed with error

webmaster -> failed with error

Yes, I recived the mails. And I recive the email alerts of products out of stock too. but not orders mails, just sometimes when I put a wrong credit card and send an error payment order.

If some of my mails you are seeing on messaging center and others not, than possibly your mailserver has some restrictions on it, or it is overloaded.

Perhaps you made some changes on the order mail form. You changed there translations or design ? You are using payment modules not compatible with your Prestashop version or theme. Disable all payment options which are not native.

I'm seeing also a strange behavior on your page. Your server is deleting immediately sessions and creating new ones. This is not normal. Please revert to your provider or server administrator. Perhaps this is a server problem or a problem of the geolocation option you have activated.

7 minutes ago, selectshop.at said:

If some of my mails you are seeing on messaging center and others not, than possibly your mailserver has some restrictions on it, or it is overloaded.

Perhaps you made some changes on the order mail form. You changed there translations or design ? You are using payment modules not compatible with your Prestashop version or theme. Disable all payment options which are not native.

I changed some colours in the design, and all payment options are native.