Carrier has three forms to send order and two tables of prices for each one.

The Brazilian Post offices possess three forms to send merchandises whose cost of sending is based on the relation zone/weight, but each one possesss two tables of prices in accordance with the fact of being or not dispatched merchandises from the capitals of the states. It has as to modify the Order.php archive so that before showing the available carriers, it realize a filtering for the constant city registered in customers address in order to verify if it is a state capital or not?

1. Carrier: Brazilian Post Office.
2. Send mercandise on three ways: PAC, SEDEX and SEDEX10.
3. Each one calculates price on a zone/weight basis acording if orders are dispatched from a capital state or not.
4. I created all Zones (12) and all brazilian states are in your zones.
5. I created 6 carriers and all weight ranges for it: PAC - capital - For customers who live in a state capital.
PAC- Interior - For customers who do no live in a state capital.
SEDEX - For customers who live in a state capital.
SEDEX Interior - For customers who do not live in a state capital.
SEDEX10 - For customers who live in a state capital
SEDEX10 Interior - For customers who do not live in a state capital.

6. All I need is: If customers city address is a state capital, then show PAC Capital, SEDEX Capital and SEDEX10 Capital, if not show PAC Interior, SEDEX Interior and SEDEX10 Interior.
7. I need too a replace function if the customer city address is the same of the my store, in this case it have to change to the local zone and not the zone related to State/Zone, because I can not to link a city to a zone.

So, Its all folks!