SSL not recognised

I have an update!

The software does not recognise my SSL certificate automatically, so i forced the connection with the SSL by changing value of the table PS_SSL_ENABLED from 0 to 1 (in PhPMyAdmin go to PS_CONFIGURATION).

Now that the shop works in HTTPS, is unable to send emails. It give me the error:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function idn_to_ascii() in /membri/sharehelp/store/classes/Mail.php on line 872"

In the line of the message there is this code:

"return $address[0].'@'.idn_to_ascii($address[1]);"

Anyone can help me?

10 hours ago, thedark52 said:

Hi,

I have the SSL certificate on my website but prestashop does not recognise it...

How i can resolve this problem?

You mean that you don't have the green lock or that you can not access your web with HTTPS?

On 13/7/2018 at 11:05 PM, joseantgv said:

You mean that you don't have the green lock or that you can not access your web with HTTPS?

Hi, i resolved with my host. They does not support intl. But the setup says to me that the intl is not necessary. 

In Control Panel i Access with HTTPS, the store is in HTTP and does not work, because my host redirect automatically in HTTPS. When i go to Control Panel -> Settings -> General for activate the SSL in all pages, it goes to a HTTP connection, and the option to activate the SSL connection remains disabled. So i forced the connection in database MySQL, my changing the PS_SSL_ENABLED value from 0 to 1. It goes to a HTTPS connection but now it find a error in the file classes/Mails.php on line 872 (  return $address[0].'@'.idn_to_ascii($address[1]); ). 

Contacted the support of my host, they says that they does not support the function idn_to_ascii and intl. Can you help me? (The solution must be there, since the setup brings these functions as recommended but not necessary)