'This application need you to activate Javascript to correctly work.'

Thanks Rocky. I wasn't sure what was needed so I just went overkill. This is all on a local offline server right now anyway, so I'm not so concerned about security as I will be when I move it to production. When I downloaded the 1.4.0.7 zip and extracted it, all the directories and files were 700. I had to go through the whole thing and add user permissions just to get the installer to run. I don't know if I unzipped it wrong and wiped the permissions that were set in the zip file, or what, but if not, is there a place to go to find out what all the file and directory permissions should be in a production environment?

• 4 months later...

hey, rocky

hope you are doing good.

well, i am currently trying to upgrade form 1.3 to 1.4 and facing the same jave script issue on mylocal environment

i have tried to follow following link

http://vimeo.com/22111490

may be usefull…

i have re-installed javascript…too.. checked javascript status too everything seems fine, not getting what to do...

please can you help…

look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

thanks,
om

• 1 year later...

It's pretty simple. All directories should be chmod 755 and all files should be chmod 644.

Rocky, how can I do If I'm trying to install in local environnement (easyphp 5.3.9) and WinXP ?

I'm still getting this error : This application needs you to activate Javascript to correctly work.

:huh: