[SOLVED] Wrong price showing on product page with combination price reduction 1.6.1.19

Plika1988

Hey all, 

I'm having a problem with a wrong price displaying on a product page. The price that is wrong has a price reduction in the combination settings. When I put the product in the cart it does show the correct price and also in the category list the price is correct.

I've seen that other people have had a similar problem and I have tried alot of different 'solutions and fixes' but nothing is working for me. 

Is there anybody that knows how to solve this problem. It is greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

I've solved the issue. In a previous version of prestashop (1.6.0.14) I had used combinations with a price impact.  The price was shown correctly on the product page in this version. So I uploaded certain (old 1.6.0.14) files i thought the error could be in, to see if the price would show correctly, and it did!

The error is in controllers/front/ ProductController.php

Change Line 462 from this:

$combinations[$row['id_product_attribute']]['price'] = (float)($row['price'], null, Context::getContext()->currency, false);

To this:

$combinations[$row['id_product_attribute']]['price'] = (float)$row['price'];

This fixed my problem anyways. Hope it helps people out!

Edited by Plika1988
solved the problem (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...