Unable to Instal Override Error when trying too enable a module

Hello

I have downloaded a new payment module and when i attempt to enable the module i get the following error 

Error!
Cannot enable module wirecardceecheckoutseamless. Unable to install override: The method __construct in the class AdminOrdersController is already overridden.

I am using Prestashop 1.7.2 and it is the 1&1 hosted application version

Any advice appreciated 

It means you already have an AdminOrdersController.php override in override/controllers/admin.

You need to manually integrate the changes from the module's AdminOrdersController (usually found in /modules/module_name/override) into the existing AdminOrdersController override.

• 1 year later...

Then I am afraid that you should avoid touching the code yourself, your knowledge level is a bit low for that.

Anyway, I'll explain further, you already have a AdminOrdersController in overrides/controllers/admin which already has the __construct method overridden by some other module.

One needs to  integrate the code from your new module's overridden AdminOrdersController's __construct method into the existing overrides/controllers/admin/AdminOrdersController's __construct method.