[SOLVED] Confirmation page text - all has a hyper link instead of just 'Customer service email' - where is it to fix it?

On the confrimation page, the last text:

For any questions or for further information, please contact our customer support by email: [email protected]

is ALL hyper linked which looks really weird, obviously only the email should be hyper linked. I have tried to fix this in translations by deleting and retyping the text but it makes no difference.

I checked firebug and it doesn't help, it doesn't even tell me what file - only CSS, and the CSS for this text affects the whole site. Anybody any idea what file I can edit to make sure the hyper link is only on the email address?

I am using the bankwire payment.

I discovered (by CSS) that a lot of text on my page was there - but not showing, it was in white and my page background is white. I discovered this only because this text on the confirmation page was obvioulsy cut in half and when I put my mouse over it I saw it was there and changed the colour in the CSS, which then presented lots of new text on my pages that I hadn't previously seen.

Anyway that aside, I know only the email should be linked. I just want to know where to find the file that controls this so I can change it.