Need to place Shop information in the place of delivery info in PDF invoice

I need this because in Lithuania (my country) is this standard of invoices.

I have tried to do this by editing PDF.php file in classes, but nothing goog happens, because i dont know what really code i need to take from one place to other, and what code to delete.

You will need to add this to the invoice() function to get your shop information:

$conf = Configuration::getMultiple(array('PS_SHOP_NAME', 'PS_SHOP_ADDR1', 'PS_SHOP_CODE', 'PS_SHOP_CITY', 'PS_SHOP_COUNTRY', 'PS_SHOP_STATE'));
$conf['PS_SHOP_NAME'] = isset($conf['PS_SHOP_NAME']) ? Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $conf['PS_SHOP_NAME']) : 'Your company';
$conf['PS_SHOP_ADDR1'] = isset($conf['PS_SHOP_ADDR1']) ? Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $conf['PS_SHOP_ADDR1']) : 'Your company';
$conf['PS_SHOP_CODE'] = isset($conf['PS_SHOP_CODE']) ? Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $conf['PS_SHOP_CODE']) : 'Postcode';
$conf['PS_SHOP_CITY'] = isset($conf['PS_SHOP_CITY']) ? Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $conf['PS_SHOP_CITY']) : 'City';
$conf['PS_SHOP_COUNTRY'] = isset($conf['PS_SHOP_COUNTRY']) ? Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $conf['PS_SHOP_COUNTRY']) : 'Country';
$conf['PS_SHOP_STATE'] = isset($conf['PS_SHOP_STATE']) ? Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $conf['PS_SHOP_STATE']) : '';

then change all the $delivery_address details to your shop details instead. For example, change line 400 from:

$pdf->Cell($width, 10, Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $delivery_address->address1), 0, 'L');

to:

$pdf->Cell($width, 10, Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $conf['PS_SHOP_ADDR1']), 0, 'L');

No, that's the wrong function. If you want to replace the delivery address with your shop address, you will need to edit the invoice() function on line 350:

public static function invoice($order, $mode = 'D', $multiple = false, &$pdf = NULL, $slip = false, $delivery = false)