Home is not in maintenance mode

Hello.

I have a problem with my site, when I activate the maintenance mode, all the pages are redirected to the maintenance page, exept the home page.

I changed to the default theme and I see it works fine, so the problem is really the theme I have installed.

I'm using Prestashop 1.7.2.4

I have already done all the following operations and none solved the problem:

• Disable cache
  • Disable CCC Cache
  • Clear the cache

Can someone help me?

14 hours ago, Sardin3s said:

Hello.

I have a problem with my site, when I activate the maintenance mode, all the pages are redirected to the maintenance page, exept the home page.

I changed to the default theme and I see it works fine, so the problem is really the theme I have installed.

I'm using Prestashop 1.7.2.4

I have already done all the following operations and none solved the problem:

• Disable cache
  • Disable CCC Cache
  • Clear the cache

Can someone help me?

Have you contacted theme developer?

Unfortunately the support for the theme of 3 months is over because I bought the theme for some time but only now I noticed that there is this error. To contact the developer I have to pay for the support extension, but I wanted to try to solve it without spending money.

23 horas atrás, bellini13 disse:

what exactly is the home page?  maybe your 'home page' is not actually Prestashops home page, but rather an index.html file or some other page that is not a part of prestashop?

You can see the site at the link: https://www.lojadosbrindes.pt/

The page is the initial at the root of the domain.

At this moment the store is not in maintenance mode. So it's normal that you do not notice the store information being in maintenance mode.

I think it will be a .tpl file related to the theme, however I do not know exactly what the file is, and I need help in that feel, to identify the file and find the maintenance mode function to see if there is a problem.

Edited by Sardin3s
Failed to identify page: The page is the initial one in the root of the domain. (see edit history)