What's New in Paypal 2.0

Here are screenshots of the configuration page. It appears the PayPal and PayPal API modules have been combined into a single PayPal module. I can see standard PayPal, PayPal Integral Evolution, PayPal Option+ and PayPal Express options.

Assuming you have a verified business PayPal account like I do, you must log in to PayPal and click the "My Business Setup" link in the "My account tools" box on the right. You can then choose between "Website Payments Standard" and "Paypal Express Checkout". It is free to switch between these. The charges are the same.

Before you can use the module, you will need to request API keys. Click on Profile, then click the "API Access" link in the "Account Information" section, then click the "Grant API permission" link. Enter the API details on the configuration page.

31733_9twTFThDaWzDtnGqwBas_t

31734_khHq28cqP7VHD7BConcu_t

31735_KJIljkCr40XPlLwPpbnz_t

• 2 weeks later...
Previously 2 module one is paypal one is paypalapi
now now only module ... so user will choose they can pay with paypal or paypalapi

... and no order confirmation page under PS1.3.2?!? anybody have a solution here? this is urgently needed as there is 1 HUGE benefit of v2.: you can initiate refunds with a mouseclick right from the BO....

phil

• 2 weeks later...
Previously 2 module one is paypal one is paypalapi
now now only module ... so user will choose they can pay with paypal or paypalapi

... and no order confirmation page under PS1.3.2?!? anybody have a solution here? this is urgently needed as there is 1 HUGE benefit of v2.: you can initiate refunds with a mouseclick right from the BO....

phil

I also have this issue no order confirmation page under PS1.3.2, anyone have the same problem? Who has the solution?

I got this error when processed the paypal translation. Is the delivery address in prestashop must be same paypal address? Because when doing the process, paypal does not ask to shipping address. If I make an order for my friend the shipping address is different, then I cannot make an order. Any solution?

33577_yE32IhOzJ8xMkt1EP2Bc_t

This is nuts. I tried using express payments and it wont work. I tried on 2 diff webservers on 2 different domains.
I entered my API info correctly and have tried selected and tested both webpayments standard and express checkout in my paypal.

Every time I click the Pay with paypal button, It takes me to a URL labeled mydomain.com/modules/paypal/payment/submit.php

On this page, it says "No template found". I give up... Hopefully an older paypal module will work.