Problem with showing modules in admin

Perhaps one of your third-party modules isn't compatible with PrestaShop v1.3.2. Edit config/config.inc.php and temporarily change 'display_errors' from 'off' to 'on' so you get an error message instead of a blank tab, then post the error message here.

Hi,
I'm having a similar problem,
I did update but decided to stay with the older version a little bit longer, so I rebuilt the database with my backup and restored all my old files.
Now everything works fine but only thing I can't access is the module page in the backoffice.(As the attachment image shows)
I can click on "positions" and edit the blocks through that, but I can't install any new ones.
I haven't added any module for a long while, and I'm sure I have all the same modules I had before the update.
Please help >_<

ps. I tried downloading config.inc.php and change Off to On but nothing happens. Not even error message.

30968_FpX8Khny2e8TU0yjWKzC_t

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all

I having the same issue not modules but I have the positions. I change the config and this is my error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _pear_call_destructors() (previously declared in D:\hosting\7132113\html\tools\pear\PEAR.php:765) in D:\hosting\7132113\html\classes\PEAR.php on line 796

Is anyone familiar with this?