Add a new Tab to redirect users to my Main Site-Urgent please

toadityakumar

I'm working on a main menu module at the minute which adds a customizable main menu at the top of the page with any url typed in for each menu item. It is still a few days away from been finished but I can setup a custom one for you right now if you want (which would be up and working within an hour).

If you don't want to take the money route I would suggest either edit the tpl and css of your current template to add some static links, or edit one of the current link modules and make it fit in that space. If your not a coder I would suggest hiring someone or looking for any free alternatives although I haven't seen any as of yet, hence why I'm making a module for it.

I'm working on a main menu module at the minute which adds a customizable main menu at the top of the page with any url typed in for each menu item. It is still a few days away from been finished but I can setup a custom one for you right now if you want (which would be up and working within an hour).

If you don't want to take the money route I would suggest either edit the tpl and css of your current template to add some static links, or edit one of the current link modules and make it fit in that space. If your not a coder I would suggest hiring someone or looking for any free alternatives although I haven't seen any as of yet, hence why I'm making a module for it.

Hi
Thanks for the revert
Okay so how can I add another static link type like the "Bookmark button or so on the top"
What template files would I need to exactly edit?
Also on the left there is a Information Tab with like 4 links to about us etc.
How can I add more to these from the admin panel?
Or also how can I shift it above right after the logo on the site
Please see shop.jedac.org

Thanks

All the code you need to access is in root/modules and look for the folder corresponding to the module you want to modify. I wouldnt be sure what to do with adding to those modules as my method involves creating my own rather than add extra content to an exisiting module.

Dig around in the footer link module and see where you can start, I can't give much other advice cause I havn't looked into those other modules.

All the code you need to access is in root/modules and look for the folder corresponding to the module you want to modify. I wouldnt be sure what to do with adding to those modules as my method involves creating my own rather than add extra content to an exisiting module.

Dig around in the footer link module and see where you can start, I can't give much other advice cause I havn't looked into those other modules.

I used firebug to edit few codes but where exactly what file to edit is not clear
The information tab on the left is it controlled from the backend or hard coded ?

There are few ways you can do that.

First there is free module Menu Horizontal .You can add menu item with link to your main site in backoffice.

Second you can edit modules/blockpermanentlinks/blockpermanentlinks.tpl file and add similar code like rest of the links.

And for information links on left edit modules/blockinfos/blockinfos.tpl
and insert link after

{/foreach}

so it would look like

{/foreach}
<a href="http://jedac.org/" title="{l s='jedec.org - Home' mod='blockinfos'} ">{l s='Home' mod='blockinfos'}

No modules are hard coded, and I hope Iv'e been clear but you sound a bit lost. I can guide you a bit more over Instant messaging, but you don't sound like your very familliar with prestashop.

If your interested in talking let me know, but I think you need to look into the basics of prestashop and tutorials before you do anything.

EDIT: That horizontal menu looks like what your looking for, check that out.

No modules are hard coded, and I hope Iv'e been clear but you sound a bit lost. I can guide you a bit more over Instant messaging, but you don't sound like your very familliar with prestashop.

If your interested in talking let me know, but I think you need to look into the basics of prestashop and tutorials before you do anything.

EDIT: That horizontal menu looks like what your looking for, check that out.

yes i think this horizontal menu should solve my problem.
if it doesnt I will send across my IM details for some more help
Thanks