Anyone from Singapore using SingTel having problems with prestashop - Mainly being able to stay logged in to the BO?

I'm from singapore and using singtel and I can't stay logged in to my backoffice or use the contact me form to contact the Prestashop team. I also can't use the search function on this forum.

I've tried to log in to my backoffice from an M1 mobile broadband phone and it works perfectly fine. My hosting provider (inmotion)have also tried to login for me and they have no issues. A very nice guy from this forum has also tried to troubleshoot this problem with me and he also has no issues using my backoffice. (he lives in the US).

The problem seem to be connected somehow to my network.

I've contacted Singtel support and they're basically a whole bunch of untrained ppl who don't seem to know much.

I'm using the 2wire modem given by singtel and have got the 2wire vendor technician to come over to my place to check. they changes 3 modems but the problem still remains. he suggested that Prestashop might need a port to be opened before it could be used.

Another thread here suggested that because SingTel uses dynamic IP, it causes problems for prestashop users on SingTel.

Anyone ever had this issue? Did you ever managed to get it fixed?

Edited to add: i also tried to log in the Prestashop Backoffice demo and can't stay logged in there. And when i post I can't post directly but have to click on preview first or I wont be able to post.