Spinner Keeps Spinning

Saeid

Hi,

I have a 1.7.2.4 version but when I go to Modules Selection page or other tabs related to module management Spinner Keeps Spinning and most of the buttons now work.

I save same problem when I go to products page, pictures not load and I can not add new picture.

I attached a screenshot from my console errors.

please help me.console.thumb.jpg.d0b0adcfc3638e80a51bab662ac3e507.jpg

Seems your server is blocking some services by firewall or Server is not correct configured.

Read SERVER ERROR logs. If you don't have access to them via cPanel(administration panel of your webspace), so ask provider.

Your provider should whitelist PS IP services in server firewall and check server configuration.

Check also min. server requirements needed here: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/633857-server-requirements-for-ps-17/

Upgrade your site to latest 1.7. version (1.7.3.)

I tried to upgrade to 1.7.3 with 1-click upgrade,

first it gave me 'error : Error Unable to check md5 files ' after a lot of research It ended up permission problem. here is resource

after that when It finally start it just gave me another error " [Ajax / Server Error for action upgradeDb] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:"Internal Server Error " jqXHR: " "

Now I lost my site and have to restore everything from backups

everything in Prestashop is a pain.