Moving PS from live to wamp

Hi,

We have a live Prestashop installation which has been slightly modified for various reasons. I am now trying to create a copy on a WAMP server to do some testing. I have saved the Prestashop directory (which is / on our live server) and restored it into the new /shop/ directory on the WAMP server and also saved and restored the live copy of the database to the WAMP MySQL server. I have changed the settings.php file to set the base url to /shop/ as opposed to / and as far as I am aware this is all i need to do to make it work.

When I navigate to localhost/shop in my web browser I get a 500 error, the only errors I'm getting in the Apache log are as follows:

[Thu Sep 09 09:43:19 2010] [alert] [client 127.0.0.1] C:/wamp/www/shop/.htaccess: Invalid command 'RewriteEngine', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration, referer: http://localhost/
[Thu Sep 09 09:43:21 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: C:/wamp/www/favicon.ico
[Thu Sep 09 09:43:21 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not exist: C:/wamp/www/favicon.ico

Anyone got any ideas ?