Presta Shop & iWeb + ease of use

A couple of questions from a non technical person !
1) I already have a basic web site designed on iWeb but now want to move to have a shop, checkout cart etc. Can I use the work already done, or do I have to start from scratch ? Within the iWeb site I have some short videos of the articles to sell as well as pictures from different angles.
2) On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most difficult, how easy is Presta Shop to use to set up my e-shop ? Or should I be less ambitious... I haven't downloaded it to check yet.

Very grateful for any advices.

Personally i would say that Prestashop is very easy to use and setup. If the domain/hosting is ready i can do a fresh install in about 15 minutes, but I have been using Prestashop for 2 years since v1 was released.

You will probabaly have to start from scratch for your new shop, depending on platform you are currently using.

It would be useful if you were able to download your product catalog in csv format from your current shop and then alter it slightly to upload to your new Prestashop site, although you might not be able to do that with iWeb, im not sure as i am unfamilar with that platform.

For me it would be a 1 - very easy