Prestashop Quantity Discounts

I'm setting up an online store with Prestashop and it's great to use. The default theme is also very good!!

The only problem I've found is with the quantity discounts. I want to show the actual price per unit for 1+, 10+ etc.... instead of -£x.xx. Is there a simple way to do this that I'm missing?

If not, is there any way it can be done?

Thanks, Nathan

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a problem with this module.. (quantity discounts)

it works without taxes, so the prices with quantity discount displays not right.

the discount prices in the backoffice are right, and the shopping cart works fine with the discount prices only this module display it wrong, can anybody help me !

there is an issue with % discounting aswell in the display, got 10% off a product, displays incorrectly but calculates correctly in the cart
also it doesnt show multiple discount quantities ie x5 5%, x10 10% just shows the first ID number

any suggestions on how to go about getting this on the category product listing, between the price and add to cart?

I use version 1.3.1

The standard discounts in prestashop display only the discount in % or in -€.
Not the total price for the quantity!

And I need the last one, I need to display the quantity and then the discount price for that quantity.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
The standard discounts in prestashop display only the discount in % or in -€.

Not the total price for the quantity!

And I need the last one, I need to display the quantity and then the discount price for that quantity.

I can solve your problem. Kindly message me your details.