Internal Server Error while regenerating thumbnails

hurray

It sounds like your server timed out because it took too long to regenerate thumbnails. What version of PrestaShop are you using? In PrestaShop v1.3.1, you can resume thumbnail generation by unticking "Erase previous images". In PrestaShop v1.2.5 and below, your only option is to increase the maximum execution time on your server and hope it doesn't time out again.

When this happens to me, I usuall do each element at a time. So rather than selecting all/all, i will select Categories/All then regenerate.
This seems to work fine except for Products, in which case i subdivide again. So Products/Thumnails, then Products/Medium etc.

When this happens to me, I usuall do each element at a time. So rather than selecting all/all, i will select Categories/All then regenerate.
This seems to work fine except for Products, in which case i subdivide again. So Products/Thumnails, then Products/Medium etc.

From what I've heard, you have this option in newer version of prestashop. I am using 1.2.5 and I do not have this option.
Or could I check just the "medium" and click on regenerate thumbnail?