Customization Errors

I'm a new user so please forgive my silly questions. I have been able to get everything loaded, and have been able to do everything from ordering to checkout. However, when I added customization to my products, it doesn't work and says that the server connection has been reset. I have php 5.2.13, and was able to resolve the login issue I was having, but does anyone have an idea about what the issue is for the customization issue?

Okay, I'm using Prestashop 1.3.1, which I downloaded last week. I was having login issues, but they seem to be resolved, but when you do any series of customization, it gives me a this error in Mozilla:

The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

In Explorer it says internet explorer can not display the webpage.

The current location of the website is: www.vantagebay.com/prestashop

I am just beginning to set it up, so I know not everything is working yet. Specifically if you go to "Business Cards" then select "Corporate Office Business Cards" this is where I currently have customization setup. I haven't figured out if there is a way using prestashop to do variable quantities / pricing, so I'm kind of doing an antequated way of doing that at the moment.

I reviewed your attributes module and it is very impressive. Before I purchase it, I just wanted to confirm that we can indicate fields that are REQUIRED to be filled in prior to adding the item to their cart? This is a big issue for us to resolve our customization issue.

Also, I was hoping that this may help our variable quantity issue? We are a commercial printer and need the ability for someone to order 250, 500, or 1000 Business Cards for 5 names and fill in the "details for each name.

Thoughts?

There's a front and backend demo of the module (the details are on the product page in my site.
I suggest you go there are try it out for yourself.

You can make the textbox, textarea and file upload required, and even assign the a price impact.

You can also add another attribute group called quantity, and list 250, 500, 1000 and assign a price increase for the last 2.