Need Help With PrestaShop Reinstall on New Host

I moved my Prestashop site from GoDaddy hosting to a Cpanel host. Before I switched host I downloaded my Prestashop database, made a backup of my db in GoDaddy and also used FTP to transfer all my files to my local C drive. Again, the domain name is not changing, just the host.

To make it easy I used Cpanel Quickinstall apps to install a new Prestashop and then replaced all those new folders with the ones stored on my computer and also edited the settings.inc.php file with the new MySQL info.

So far the site is up and working from the front and back end, the only problem is none of my product information, customers or any setting transferred over. When I try to import the DB file I made in Prestashop I keep getting an error.

I'm really stuck on stupid right now because in other thread it said all you had to do was upload your files from your local computer via FTP, update the settings.inc.php file and your good. That has given me the ability to get the site up but no luck with the guts of the site which is my catalog of products and customers, and settings.

I hope someone can help me with a solution. Thank You.

I used Cpanel's QuickInstall app to install a fresh PrestaShop and then used phpMyadmin to install the database, where it said it was successfull. When I log into the backoffice, I see only the new files in the fresh PrestaShop install.