shop is not showing img anywhere but directory are right

Hi, I am new to this forum and prestashop, it was recomended to me by a friend. I did try him first but he dosen't know why I have this problem either.

My cart is located at actural directory

http://www.stuffwholesale.com/chicjewelry/shop/index.php

this works fine as you will see if you copy and paste it inot the browser.

My domain for this cart is pointing to a subdirectory of stuffwholesale.com, the domain is www.chicjewelryandaccessories.com, which is not working. This is showing nothing in the background, images, and whenI click links I get this

Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please try the following: 
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly. 

- Click the Back button in your browser to try another link. 
- Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HTTP 404 - File not found 

Can anyone tell how to fix this problem.

Thank you,
Ron Gincastro

I had contacted my hosting company and they have fixed the problem so that the cart shows at www.chicjewelryandaccessories.com but none of the links or images work. They remove the ps file /shop/ and told me I had to keep it / .
My question is this when I go to my control panel at http://www.stuffwholesale.com/chicjewelry/shop/admin1949/login.php it is showing stuffwholesale.com now would that make all the directory I work with in my cart www.stuffwholesale.com or does it know that is has to change to Chicjewelryandacessories.com?
I thought that my explain why I am unable to click links with out keep a 404
thanks
Ron