The image products are just too big???

Hello everybody,
I have installed the friendy url and i have change somethings in the htaccess, but now the images are just too big.. and I don't know why..
see an example here: http://www.deltavideogames.com.br/15-acessorios-para-nintendo-wii

Plz somebody help me.

p.s. I can't change the htaccess file too, when i change something when i reenter the file the changes are undone =(

>{if isset($products)}
   <!-- Products list -->
</pre>
<ul>
   {foreach from=$products item=product name=products}

{if ($product.allow_oosp OR $product.quantity > 0)}{l s='Available'}{else}{l s='Out of stock'}{/if}
getImageLink($product.link_rewrite, $product.id_image, 'home')}" alt="{$product.legend|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" />
{if $product.new == 1}{l s='new'}{/if}{$product.name|truncate:35:'...'|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}

{$product.description_short|strip_tags:'UTF-8'|truncate:360:'...'}

{if $product.on_sale}
{l s='On sale!'}
               {elseif ($product.reduction_price != 0 || $product.reduction_percent != 0) && ($product.reduction_from == $product.reduction_to OR ($smarty.now|date_format:'%Y-%m-%d' <= $product.reduction_to && $smarty.now|date_format:'%Y-%m-%d' >= $product.reduction_from))}
{l s='Price lowered!'}
                       {/if}
{convertPrice price=$product.price_without_reduction} 
               {if !$priceDisplay || $priceDisplay == 2}{convertPrice price=$product.price}{if $priceDisplay == 2} {l s='+Tx'}{/if}{/if}
                 {assign var='parcela' value=$product.price*0.09450}

{if ($parcela < 5)}
{displayWtPrice p=$product.price}

{else}

ou 12x de {displayWtPrice p=$parcela}
                 {/if}
               {if ($product.allow_oosp OR $product.quantity > 0) && $product.customizable != 2}
{l s='Add to cart'}
               {else}
{l s='Add to cart'}
               {/if}
{l s='View'}

{/foreach}
</ul>
<br>   <!-- /Products list --><br

This is the product list.tpl

p.s. I have regenerate the images but nothing.. The images are big in the categories too...

According to that code, the image is using the 'home' image size. The size of 'home' is 129px x 129px by default. I don't understand why they are bigger on your site. Try going to Preferences > Images, selecting 'Products' as the image and 'home' as the format at the bottom, then clicking the "Regenerate thumbnails" button. That should resize all those images to 129px x 129px.

Hi everybody, with the help of of u i finally fix the problem.
I don't know if it's the better way to fix the problem, but it's a way to fix.. so it's worked.
I just change some lines in product-list.tpl

getImageLink($product.link_rewrite, $product.id_image, 'home')

Like can you see i put the code height and width with some value, it was the last way to do it, but it's strange how the problem start, as can you see the product_id image is home.... ??? But no problem now its fixed

look to this to see it fixed: http://www.deltavideogames.com.br/12-celulares-mpx-mp20-mp15