Module customization t-shirt or other products English

racecat83

I found this topic in the French section of the site

The Module to allow the user to create custom items like tshirts hats and business cards

Has anyone else been working on such a module because there is a large group of guys waiting to purchase this tool.

you may need to translate in google to read this post.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/23824/discussion_generale/module_personnalisation_de_tshirt_ou_autres_produits

Hi

I am the developer working on this project. A few steps still have to be carefully shaped to propose a final, usable, product.
You are free to contact me to get insider infos, price range, and orders.

[email protected]

Regards

Ps: Internationalization is on the road, but if the international demand prove to be insisting, I could switch some priorities to speed it up.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mika,

YES, I am really interested in this module.

Is the final result seen in the back office as an image or a text description?

Would like to suggest integrating a startup cost since most customized product require a cliche or some like that.

Cheers

Dan

Hi Bambi,

The final composition of the client is saved as follow :

- text + formatting (fonts, color, position) for texts items

- original photo for client uploads

- reference to the library image for designs stored on the site (Motifs)

And the complete customization for each product is saved as a 'screenshot', and available for both the frontend (cart) and the backend (admin orders)

An illustration might be more explicit, see the attachements.

Not sure to really anderstand what you mean by 'startup cost', but pricing options for customisations can be implemented on demand (like price is a factor of the size of the customisazion). Just message me in PM for details.

For the pricing, the full edition should set at 1500€, the starter edition at 450€
Prices are not definitive and will be annouced on the Prestastore.
I'm currently taking orders though.

Regards.
mika

30133_1FEqgA0hR0A9kysHrNuF_t

30134_tg2bYutuf5Rx5JuTk3WB_t

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

is there an english (or german) documentation/ installation guide available for your modules? I want to compare both modules, itemstyle and configurateur visuel, to find out which one satisfies my needs. I will offer various customizable products like pillows, cups or mousepads. I also need the funcionality to design a product with several pictures, like a portrait and a border. It this possible? Do you plan to make the modules compatible to v1.5, when the stable release comes out? The reason is, that I consider to wait with this project until the stable v1.5 is out.

Thank you in advance!

Greetings

Hi Yabonga.

Unfortunately, there isn't a good man made translation of Configurateur visuel help.

I sent you a pm with an old version of the doc that is translatable.

I invite you to contact me directly to discuss your project in details. Based on what you're asking, it's an easy job for Configurateur visuel.

1.5 compatibility is of course garanted.

Best regards

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Yabonga.

Unfortunately, there isn't a good man made translation of Configurateur visuel help.

I sent you a pm with an old version of the doc that is translatable.

I invite you to contact me directly to discuss your project in details. Based on what you're asking, it's an easy job for Configurateur visuel.

1.5 compatibility is of course garanted.

Best regards

Hi.

I am interested in your module. Does the Russian module of the fonts? There may bea favorable condition for the acquisition of the module?

I need a full version of the module. Is there a test version of the module or the ability to customize the module from the admin panel?

Best regards!

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hola, 

Hi hassantariq

You can buy our modules here : http://www.configurateurvisuel.fr/fr/84-achat-modules
You are very welcome to contact me by pm or email for further informations.

Best regards

Hi, I have purchased the custom module colorize through addons.prestashop .
once you've installed leaves a link in the frontend image that says "configuraturvisuel" and when I want to change the color of the image there is a mistake.

Can you tell me how to remove the link and fix the color change.
You can see my website at the following link: http://vinilomix.es/es/home/8-prueba.html#/color-negro
Edited by gabrielmulero (see edit history)