URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT

Hi,

I'm Nicolas. For a new company we want to create a dynamic and esthetic website;

We absolutely want, in a first step, our home page to play a video (like here: http://brief-and-go.com).

This site as to give information and to offer a commercial place for our produce.

which theme should we choose?

Thank you in advance for your feedback

Regards

Nicolas

Hi,

I didn't get any news after my yesterday post concerning videos (as shown in that web site: brief-and-go.com)

I visited the admin interface, I visited the modules but I can't see anywhere any possibility to add a video file to play alone. Only a Youtube or Vimeo window to enter an url.

in the description of your theme velobike, the one we bought, video gallery and video backgrounds are allowed (and that's the reason why we chose that theme).

I just need how to find the function.

Thank you in advance for your help

Nico

2 minutes ago, nicomah said:

in the description of your theme velobike, the one we bought, video gallery and video backgrounds are allowed (and that's the reason why we chose that theme).

I just need how to find the function.

As you are using third partie theme with this function already implemented, you should better contact directly the theme developer. ;) Perhaps it is a feature on theme configurator. For third partie things we don't use, we are unable to give you support. I'm sorry.