Add link to product customization label

Exposurebyjoe

It depends on your needs, like if you need a specific link for each specific product, or just a couple. In the first case, it's gonna be tricky, you have to edit the actual customization table and product class. In the second case, you can use a condition to check against the product id in product.tpl, theme folder. I am assuming you use 1.6

Hello - thanks for the response - I'm actually using 1.7.   Here's an example of what I'm trying to do...

My products allow quite a bit of customization...more than combinations will allow - there would be ten's of thousands of said combinations.   So, I use the customization.   One of the labels I would like to read like this

Trim Color (black, white, red wetlook, orange, <a href='http://www.exposurebyjoe.com/index.php?id_cms=12&controller=cms'>Additional colors</a>) <BR> Mesh/Lace requires trim

Note, I would like the label to include the link as well as a <BR>....I believe the spec for <label> allows HTML within it (won't argue the merits...just trying to get things to show well)....The <BR> is optional.

The system does allow the input above to be entered and saved within the admin pages but of course, the HTML is stripped when displayed...