Product combination generator in admin panel not storing data in DB

raktrri

My guess still is that you select the combinations but that you don't press the generate button. But you are so evasive in your answers that it is hard to find out. If you want a technical problem solved you should take the time to describe every button you clicked and every field you filled or checked. I know it is boring but if you don't like to do this boring stuff you are just wasting my (and other people's) time.

@musicmaster

Steps that i followed to generate multiple combination

1. Go to product edit

2. click on the combination

3. clicked product combination generator.

4. then i select 2 colors from 1 group and 2 size from another group and clicked add

5. entered 6 quantity and reference

6. After that i clicked Generate these combination

7. it redirect me to the combination tab with success message but with no data

40 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

That is not what happens on my test 1.6.1.17. when I filter on a product number. So I suggest that you try without the filter.

I did the same like you suggested but nothing happens. The problem remain same. Kindly help.

If you understand mysql the next option might be to enable debug_profiling

define('_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', true);

It is just a few lines from where you set development mode.

The result is that at the bottom of each page you will see a list of all the mysql commands that have been run for that page.

12 hours ago, musicmaster said:

If you understand mysql the next option might be to enable debug_profiling

define('_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', true);

It is just a few lines from where you set development mode.

The result is that at the bottom of each page you will see a list of all the mysql commands that have been run for that page.

I followed the instruction and sharing you some queries like insert and update ....
I can see in last 3 insert 'id_product_attribute' is coming as 0

Please assists

INSERT INTO `ps_attribute_impact` (`id_product`, `id_attribute`, `price`, `weight`)
VALUES (809, 401, 0, 0),(809, 435, 0, 0),(809, 325, 0, 0),(809, 326, 0, 0)
ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `price` = VALUES(price), `weight` = VALUES(weight)

UPDATE `ps_stock_available` SET `id_stock_available` = '1906',`id_product` = '809',`id_product_attribute` = '0',`id_shop` = '1',`id_shop_group` = '0',`quantity` = '33',`depends_on_stock` = '0',`out_of_stock` = '2' WHERE `id_stock_available` = 1906

UPDATE `ps_product` SET `cache_default_attribute` = '0' WHERE id_product = 809

INSERT INTO `ps_product_attribute_combination` (`id_product_attribute`, `id_attribute`) VALUES ('1943', '401'), ('1943', '325')

INSERT INTO `ps_product_attribute` (`id_product`, `location`, `ean13`, `upc`, `quantity`, `reference`, `supplier_reference`, `wholesale_price`, `price`, `ecotax`, `weight`, `unit_price_impact`, `minimal_quantity`, `default_on`, `available_date`) VALUES ('809', '', '', '', '6', 'JS Ent Hunting Shirts', '', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', NULL, '0000-00-00')

INSERT INTO `ps_product_attribute` (`id_product`, `location`, `ean13`, `upc`, `quantity`, `reference`, `supplier_reference`, `wholesale_price`, `price`, `ecotax`, `weight`, `unit_price_impact`, `minimal_quantity`, `default_on`, `available_date`) VALUES ('809', '', '', '', '6', 'JS Ent Hunting Shirts', '', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', NULL, '0000-00-00')

INSERT INTO `ps_product_attribute_combination` (`id_product_attribute`, `id_attribute`) VALUES ('0', '401'), ('0', '326')

INSERT INTO `ps_product_attribute_combination` (`id_product_attribute`, `id_attribute`) VALUES ('0', '435'), ('0', '325')

INSERT INTO `ps_product_attribute_combination` (`id_product_attribute`, `id_attribute`) VALUES ('0', '435'), ('0', '326')

Edited by raktrri (see edit history)

On 2/17/2018 at 2:28 AM, musicmaster said:

I don't have much time at the moment. Did you try a different browser/computer?

I did tried at different computer in different country .... Its seems a core issue after upgrade.

Never mind i will try to upgrade it to 1.7