How can I change the block's color?

I am using the default theme and wish to change it's color. The cart color is pink and all other blocks' color are gray. I wish I could change all other blocks' color same to the cart. (pink). I am just wondering if anyone could help me with it please? Which file and where should be changed? Thanks.

28414_4egRom8ExjKlN5V3a7Kz_t

The headers of all these blocks are images.
Go into your theme's img directory and see the images files.
Also, many of them use an image as a background. You just
have to look at the CSS to determine which.

It is very helpful to use Firebug in Firefox. You can click on your block
and select "Inspect Element" and then it will show you the HTML source
code and the CSS code, showing you what line in the CSS file.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I stiil don't know how to change te color of the block is my site (color of the header and the color inside te blocks)
Can anyone help my by explaining step by step?

Thank you so much!! Its the last thing I still need to do...!

Stephanie

You'll need to modify themes/prestashop/img/block_header.gif to change the header background, themes/prestashop/img/block_bg.jpg to change the block background and themes/prestashop/img/block_footer.gif to change the footer background.

You know, rocky, I personally DO NOT like using images as backgrounds for this type of thing because it makes it more difficult to change color schemes. Especially on the entire block background. On one of my sites, I did way with them completely because I am using the clean-blue theme.

I would suggest to Love Prestashop that he take a look at his theme and possibly modify it to not have those images, it will make it much easier to modify.

I agree. I am planning to create a theme that uses CSS3 instead of images to style the blocks and add a companion module with a configuration page that lets you change the colours. I've got so many project ideas, but it time to do them right.