How to create search index faster ?

sifo1515

What is the problem? Normally Prestashop only indexes products that are being changed.

The only thing that I can think of that could work is limiting the number of fields that are being indexed. If you don't use some fields or if - for example - your description always contains the same text as the short description you could set the weight of those fields to zero.

Of course there are also some search modules for sale.

The search index works by storing all your keywords in two database tables. Deleting a product shouldn't be more than deleting a few rows from those tables. Not something time consuming.

It sounds to me like in your case the mysql indexation of those tables goes somewhere wrong. So I would rather think of mysqlrepair or a similar tool.

Thanks All Of Your Reply.

Now i have 35000 product and it  is getting higher.  Actually i have "search" problem ,it is more important than indexing,  for example i search "john doe " but all result about doe ,is not john. if i search only "john", results about john. İ want to show only matched correct result. if there is nothing about "john doe" there would show no result found.

Best Regards.