Products missing tinymce editor after cloning - Prestashop 1.7.2.4

mungoM

I tried to move my shop (1.7.2.4) to another domain (live domain), using the clone utility of installatron.
So moved from www.testdomain/installation to www.livedomain.com

The actual server is the same and the folders look like:
/home/domains/testdomain/
/home/domains/livedomain/

Now almost everything is working, except the products page in th admin:

- The tinymce editor doesn't show up.
- Images are not showing that were saved earlier.
- Can't drop/add images.

The field of existing products show the HTML text only.

When i test it by cloning to /home/domains/testdomain/secondInstall it's working fine.

Hope it's clear... Any idea how to fix this?

prestashop.jpg

Yes, musicmaster is right. We also had problems in prod that we don't see in dev, related to Ajax, which is heavily used in the BO > Product page. Do you have the load spinner keeping spinning (an animated small circle in the upper left corner of the page) ?

Thanks for the comments!

@musicmaster I did clear the cache indeed, tested it various times with new clones too (same issue). I have to check more error logs perhaps. And look into the javascript specifically.

@Pierre_d The load spinner animation is only showing when the page loads and it disappears again.

I hope I'll find a solution soon.

18 hours ago, mungoM said:

Thanks for the comments!

@musicmaster I did clear the cache indeed, tested it various times with new clones too (same issue). I have to check more error logs perhaps. And look into the javascript specifically.

@Pierre_d The load spinner animation is only showing when the page loads and it disappears again.

I hope I'll find a solution soon.

Do you know how to check for javascript errors? F12 in Chrome, then console....

I'm using cloudflare, seems when I turn it off and wait a bit, the products page is working... So I can't use cloudflare at all? 

I tested another clone installation, (turned cloudflare on) that one showed just a couple of products though (with photos and editor), but just a few products, really strange.

With the option "Auto Minify - javascript" turned off, tried that but not working either.

Below some pictures of the errors that are showing when cloudflare is turned on (and products not working).

error prestashop2.jpg

error prestashop.jpg