[SOLVED] I only want to deal with U.K buyers, how??

hi all, im in the process of making my site but for now i would only like to sell to those people living in the United Kingdom.
What options do i need to change to do this?? As i dont want to open my site and find someone from america has purchased a product from me.

Many thanks

Ryan

I tried a test purchase and it comes up with this:

There are no carriers available that will deliver to this address!

Im not sure if i have set my website up as located in america or something??! where can i find this out???

I guess this as when i unclicked the europe tick box, this error message above came up when i tried a test purchase.

thanks

ryan

You should go to Shipping > Countries, change the default country to "United Kingdom" and click the tick next to every country except "United Kingdom" to disable them all. That way, the only country option when signing up is "United Kingdom". You can then go to Shipping Zones, rename the "Europe" zone to "United Kingdom", then click the ticks next to the other zones to disable them. You should then go to Shipping > Carriers, edit each carrier and make sure that the "United Kingdom" zone is ticked. If you haven't already added a price or weight range to the carriers, go to Shipping > Prices ranges (if your shipping is based on price) or Shipping > Weight ranges (if your shipping is based on weight), then create ranges for each carrier. You should then go back to the Shipping tab, select each carrier in the dropdown at the bottom, then enter the cost for each range, then click Save.

It is the following code that generates that error message:

if (!isset($_POST['id_address_delivery']) OR !Address::isCountryActiveById(intval($_POST['id_address_delivery'])))
   $errors[] = 'this address is not in a valid area';

Go to the Shipping > Countries tab and make sure that the country in the delivery address has a tick under "Enabled".

jajajaja I had the same problem, here is my solution.

Shipping -> Zones Create UK (Delete others)
Shipping -> Countries Create UK in UK zone. Status enabeled, CHANGE contain states to yes.
Shipping -> States. Create UK states.

"There are no carriers available that will deliver to this address!"
Setup one carrier for and add delivery prices.

Check out your Account info and be sure is set it up in new changes.

Don't get stressed, this happen.