1.7.2.4 Email translations - original emails still being sent !

ableier

Hi all,

In 1.7.2.4 I have changed all email translations through BO.  I've checked all server side file systems, shop > mails, themes > mails (I am using warehouse, but checked classic as well).  The changes are all showing in both the BO and ftp, but when mail is sent it is still the original email!  All I changed was the footer "powered by Prestashop".  Since the store is still in development I have cache turned off and force recompile set.  I tried emptying cache anyway, but nothing seems to work.  I can only think the system is pulling emails from an unknown file?? I've seen a couple of posts about this but no responses besides clear cache, etc... Please, any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by selectshop.at
Mass capital leters on title removed by moderator (see edit history)

Thanks, for the reply.  I am using the Warehouse theme and originally translated the emails of that theme.  When that didn't work I figured I'd try changing Classic as well and core. Which were already changed when I changed Warehouse.  As for smarty cache, I'm not sure.  Under Performance in BO under the smarty tab I have force compilation and cache off.  I clicked the clear cache button in the top right (a few times), but no changes.  Do you think there is another folder on the server that I need to manually clear?

Thank you.