Unable to update homepage text, and a few other bits

Hi,

I can add products and have managed to do everything not involving the modules page.

However when i try to edit the homepage text, edit the boxes checked in the info module or change the content of the google sitemap - nothing happens.

To be more precise, i click to save changes and i get sent back to the "welcome to your back office" page.

I am using fasthosts and running on a windows server, the install worked without a hitch and i seem to be able to do everything else fine.

I would really appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction, or even suggest someone else i can try and talk to to get some advice.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I can add products and have managed to do everything not involving the modules page.

However when i try to edit the homepage text, edit the boxes checked in the info module or change the content of the google sitemap - nothing happens.

To be more precise, i click to save changes and i get sent back to the "welcome to your back office" page.

I am using fasthosts and running on a windows server, the install worked without a hitch and i seem to be able to do everything else fine.

I would really appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction, or even suggest someone else i can try and talk to to get some advice.

Thanks,

you put write access to the modules that you are modifiyng?