Indvidual Features for Combination Products

Hello,

I'm relatively new to Prestashop, I was wondering if there is anyway to set individual features for each combination product. For instance I am setting up a furtniture site and have beds in a Single, Double & King Size, however I would like it so when each size is selected that the dimensions for that size show in the details, is this possible as you do not seem to be able to set invidual features for each combination option.

Many Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for the update and understand that it is not possible, it's a little annoying and frustrating as one would have thought this would be any obvious feature for this particular area.

Can you steer me in the direction for what addon would do this as I have tried looking and I'm really unsure what would do this as there is no way to really try all addons as they are not all in english sites for trials, therefore render not being able to trial.

• 2 weeks later...

As you are looking for a module I move your question to forum section "looking for a module".

And I'm giving you the answer as well. There is a paid addon which you can use for your request: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/combinaisons-customization/8319-olea-features-combinations.html

If you are using PS 1.7. than ask developer, if he can adapt the module for PS 1.7. It is the only module making what you want.