Problem with install ((((( Please Help))))))

I am installing on a server hosted with 1and1.com and i keep getting the error :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/6/d114602973/htdocs/rhlord.com/install/classes/ToolsInstall.php on line 4

can someone tell me what is wrong..

best regards

I am installing on a server hosted with 1and1.com and i keep getting the error :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/6/d114602973/htdocs/rhlord.com/install/classes/ToolsInstall.php on line 4

can someone tell me what is wrong..

best regards

P.s.
I Installed the product on Windows 7 running IIS with PHP with no problem at all. ?

So have you read what it says on line 4 in the mentioned file?
If i look in a fresh copy i find this on line 4
"public static function checkDB ($srv, $login, $password, $name, $posted = true)"
Im not sure but doesnt it relate to the log-in info for your database?
Check that all is right with your that file,.
Did you pass all the requierments in the beginning of the install procedure? or did you end up with some red x's?

So have you read what it says on line 4 in the mentioned file?
If i look in a fresh copy i find this on line 4
"public static function checkDB ($srv, $login, $password, $name, $posted = true)"
Im not sure but doesnt it relate to the log-in info for your database?
Check that all is right with your that file,.
Did you pass all the requierments in the beginning of the install procedure? or did you end up with some red x's?

I have not done anything else but upload the Files and then go to the URL of my website ( http://www.rhlord.com)
and nothing come up then i add the /install and get the error..

thanks