Presta SEO vs SEO Master By community

pbweb99

Hello,
I'm looking to buy Automatice SEO generator for my shop. I don't like to mess around with the modules much. So i need something solid that can support my shop for the long run. i'm looking at to SEO modules from prestashop.com/

SEO by Prestashop: http://www.prestastore.com/seo/175-backend-tools-seo.html
Master SEO by Community: http://www.prestastore.com/seo/1020-seo-master.html

Is there any one here has experienced with the two modules? can you help me to determine of which one to buy? what are the benefits between the two. Con or Pro? Greatly appreciate if any advices or suggestions. Thank you.

Hello,
I'm looking to buy Automatice SEO generator for my shop. I don't like to mess around with the modules much. So i need something solid that can support my shop for the long run. i'm looking at to SEO modules from prestashop.com/

SEO by Prestashop: http://www.prestastore.com/seo/175-backend-tools-seo.html
Master SEO by Community: http://www.prestastore.com/seo/1020-seo-master.html

Is there any one here has experienced with the two modules? can you help me to determine of which one to buy? what are the benefits between the two. Con or Pro? Greatly appreciate if any advices or suggestions. Thank you.

for what you have decided yet?
how daoes it works?
one time installed rewrite the frinedly urls or add some tags to preesistents words/urls..
regards

• 3 weeks later...

I bought both, because I have more than one presta and if one do not fit for one shop, perhaps it fits for another one.
We decided for SEO Master (liz_seomaster), because this is a really complete SEO-Tool. It generates automatic meta-title, meta-keywords using also the whole context (description) of product or category. There is also a possibility to create combination of words (2 and 3). Also a negative wordlist (words that you don't want to be generated as a key or key combination).

SEO (in backend SEO helper, SEO Auto fill) is only a title rewrite modul (title, meta_desc, meta_keywords, url_rewirte, short_desc and pict_alt), it does not take into account the context of your product site or category site !!. You can only rewrite the titles regarding what you have choosen in backend for creation of the meta (product name, parent cat name, default cat name, manufacturer name, product reference, product price, product reduction percent, product attributes and product features).

Both work on 1.3.1.1. For SEO-Master I sent a translated german lang file to the developer, so it is also usable for german edition presta user out-of-the-box.

Hi,

With Liz Seo Master, Title is fixed by you with an interactive system where your can place what you want in order you want.
For keywords, he is taken the description of your product and with some magic sentences (and the configuration of your choice), generate an keywords tag.

You can show screenshots on module page for more informations.

With pleasure,
Julien.

Thank you CD2500 for your review. When you say it generates a title and keywords from the description can you give an example please.

Yo can define what you want in BO of the modul, For Title there ar possible: product name, standard category, other category, title tag, shop name and shop description.

from all this option he will take the wizzard for creating 1word or a combination form 2 or 3 words. Pictures from how you can combine you can see at prestashop.

The fiels you compose easily per drag & drop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Julien !

I am also very interested in your module.
How does it work if I also have some keywords for instance in my products: will it erase and replace ? or will the new automatic keywords be added to the list ?
another question : is it possible to create different "profiles" to auto generate different keywords / or configurations ?
and last question : is it possible to automatize the process ? or may we enter into the module each time we modify / add a product ?
what will be the next added features for that tool ?
tks for your answer !!

Hi Fabrice,

I'm using the module and can respond your questions for the actual version. Julien ist developing new features, coming soon...

1) it ignores your keywords and genereate automatically keywords from the content text of products and categories.
2) I donÄt understand what you mean ? You can configure meta-titles by your own (according to your configuration on BO of module), but not meta-keywords, because keywords are generated automatically from content. URL-Title is fix and is written according to your title you have stated on BO of product (SEO-Title). Meta-Title is what you can manipulate with SEO-Master, and also meta-keywords which are generated automatically.
3) the process is automatic. You make your choose at BO of module and that's it. You have nothing else to do as adding your new products, new categories and description text for them. From the old existing SO-Master creates Metas as described.
4) next what will come I presupose all metas for manufacturer pages and search pages (taht's not included in the latest version). And more features I don't know. Perhaps Julien is reading in here and can respond it ?

• 2 weeks later...

It depends if you already trimmed your page in SEO or not, and also what you have done. SEO-Master takes you the work of adding manually optimated metas to your products without doing it manually by yourself.
For me the answer ist YES. I used such modules on two other projects (not Presta) and it encreased traffic and PR positions to the top level.
Besides this module there are also many other things you must do to get top positions (content, backlinks, etc, etc...).
So for your question there is not clear a yes or no answer..... SEO is not only one thing...

It depends if you already trimmed your page in SEO or not, and also what you have done. SEO-Master takes you the work of adding manually optimated metas to your products without doing it manually by yourself.
For me the answer ist YES. I used such modules on two other projects (not Presta) and it encreased traffic and PR positions to the top level.
Besides this module there are also many other things you must do to get top positions (content, backlinks, etc, etc...).
So for your question there is not clear a yes or no answer..... SEO is not only one thing...

Okie let me rephrase it my website is ranked in top 7 for a very big keyword but that alone does not bring enough sales and traffic, i optimize each product by hand which takes a long time, thats why i was asking has anyone seen improvement in traffic from using this module vs manual product page optimization.

Again the answer is yes and no... If you know how SEO works you can do it manually, if you don't know it's not an error to install this tool. Although you have optimated your keywords, it is also not wrong to use such a tool, because it forms automatically metas, keywords and KEYWORD COMBINATIONS from your content. So it is possible that combinations which you haven't optimated or considered are formed by such a tool.

I prefer to use a tool and optimate the content and keywords in the description text to get a better SEO. It forms keyword possibilities (f. ex. in categories) which I haven't considered... This also is a plus, because categories are growing day by day, or with each new product you are adding...

Again the answer is yes and no... If you know how SEO works you can do it manually, if you don't know it's not an error to install this tool. Although you have optimated your keywords, it is also not wrong to use such a tool, because it forms automatically metas, keywords and KEYWORD COMBINATIONS from your content. So it is possible that combinations which you haven't optimated or considered are formed by such a tool.

I prefer to use a tool and optimate the content and keywords in the description text to get a better SEO. It forms keyword possibilities (f. ex. in categories) which I haven't considered... This also is a plus, because categories are growing day by day, or sith each new product you are adding...

Hi!

thanks a lot for your reply. I did not thank you before, sorry for that :-)

I am very curious about how the keywords, title descriptions etc are generated. (i mean quality of the keywords)

Could you please send me a PM linking to a page which keywords and titles where automaticaly generated with this tool ?

Do you know if the accents are converted into "regular" letters ? for instance échantillon >> echantillon
will that work ?

Tks again !

Sorry not for the moment, because project is still working on a cloned basis on two different IP's. I will attach pictures from SEOQuake.

As prestashop is in work here is no keyword optimization done yet. I imported only the products (22.000) into some categories and mainly in the root-category.

The category (picture category) is forming keywords from all the product name, which are already included in this category, one word, two words and also three words. F. Ex. I have a product called "Hundemantel Wildlife snow cat. So

SEO-Master forms automatically from the content of category:

hundemantel, snow, wildlife
hundemantel wildlife
hundemantel wildlife snow

and so on...

The second picture (product) is what SEO-Master is forming automatically from the product description. The word "halsumfang" I have to put in "negative-list", because this is a word which I don't want to have as keyword for the keyword density.

Please don't use the links written here, you will access to our active project and not to the presta one. Presta I'm mounting in parallel on another IP, which is not accessable form outside.

• 4 months later...

Hello

Would appreciate if someone can answer all or even some of the questions below

1. I am interested in this seo master module or prestahop SEO module, and would appreciate if someone can clarify with these modules will it allow me to automatically create the order I want my meta and html titles to appear.

At the moment it is only possible for the model number to be displayed in the meta and html title.

I want to display like this

Manufacturer Name, Model Number, Part Number, Short Description

At the moment I can not do this and need to increase site traffic and hopefully sale, but most products I check in google shopping only appear when I enter the model number which is the only thing I get in meta and html title.

2. does this change everytime I delete or add new products to my site, is it done dynamically (automatically)?

3. Will this allow charachters such as _ - + / to be included in my html and meta titles as we have many products whose manufacturers use this,

4. Does this Module also send data direct to google?

5. Does this module also create sitemaps automatically to reflect changes to products and new products added

Kind Regards

• 3 months later...