Add to wishlist Module Help

• 3 months later...

I have the wishlist module installed but there is no "add to wishlist" button showing below the add to cart. Does anyone know what is wrong?

What is the correct way to install the add to wishlist module?
The wishlist module is showing in the left collum hook but ther is no button to add to wishlist.

Thanks

Go to Modules > Positions and make sure the "Wishlist module" is in the "Product actions" hook. Also, make sure that the following code exists in product.tpl at around line 326 (in PrestaShop v1.3.1):

{if $HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}
   {$HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}
{/if}

• 1 month later...

is there anyway i can still use a wishlist button without the left or right wishlist block displayed?
i just want to create a link in a product page and when a user clicks the "add to my wishlist", he will be redirected to the mywishlist.php (http://my_url/modules/blockwishlist/mywishlist.php). Or a simple alert that the product is already added to the wishlist.

• 1 month later...

Hi Rocky, I like your pop up notification, but do you know how to make this go a little further? It appears that with this wishlist module, the user is required to create a wishlist first, before they can start adding items to their wishlist. If they haven't created a wishlist, the pop up still says it has successfully added the item, when it actually has not. Also, with the use of your modified code, after clicking Add to Wishlist, I'm brought to a Page Not Available, with the URL http://website.com/javacscript;

Any clues?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...