[SOLVED] Need help from Moderator - Please!

I receive the following error message from PS 1.3.1 every time I login to the admin. Also, I tried to go live, but on my frontend, clicking on any category will include ~hearto13/ in the public url

Example: http://patterns4quilters.com/~hearto13/6-patterns I don't know how to edit the ~hearto13 from my url. I emailed PS, but no answer. I'm not a coder, so I have no idea how to fix these problems.

Error message from PS:

There is 1 error

1. Path is not the same between your browser and you server :

- Server:
home/hearto13/public_html/myadmin/login.php **myadmin is not my actual file name

- Browser:
~hearto13/myadmin/login.php

Once your site goes live on a domain, that "Path is not the same" error message should disappear. When you go live, you'll need to go to the Preferences tab and change the "PS directory" from "/~hearto13/" to just "/".

Thank you for getting back with me. I did as you said witn "/". PS kept adding more characters when I tried to save it. The error messages went away --- but now I cannot log in. My login info is there, but when I click on login, the page does not move anywhere. Also, www.patterns4quilters.com has a white screen with just words. Firebug reported the following errors on my FP. I am stuck, cannot log into admin. Can I log in from the cpanel??? If so, how? Maybe no sleep tonight?????

That worked! I actually figured out where to go to make the change via my control panel, since I could not get into my PS Admin.

config/settings.inc.php, as follows:

define('__PS_BASE_URI__', '/');

Thank you so much for your speedy reply!