FREE Theme Help

Adds

Hi all,

I hope someone is able to help me as I'm going out of my mind lol I have installed a FREE theme from the following site https://waterthemes.com/high-tech/61-prestashop-free-theme-electronic.html I have managed to install it but I just can't seem to work out how I make any changes to the header/ footer or any of the images on the site. I have removed all the products and cats but they are still showing???

I'm new to Prestashop and the software looks great just I can't get my head around it and why not one of the changes seems to update> http://www.uk-gadgets.uk/en/

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Free does not mean that it should work out of the box. Several developers first give something for free to have it debugged by the community. This is open source spirit! If you want something working and don't want to invest your time, than you should better buy a theme which fits to you. Watherthemes is not active anymore here and this with good reasons !

If you have time and knowledge of php, JS and css than you will be able to develop something for your requirements.

Hi

You do not need free electronic theme as starting point, you can easily start with default theme.

Choice of theme is important but it can come later and on other hand there are lot successful stores that have default theme. For example we saw this week store on 1.2.5 version on PrestaShop from 7-8 years ago, working just fine even the look is not great.

So focus on products, categories, unique descriptions, shipping and paying methods, content pages...