[Solved]My site has been penalized by Google

SpyrosT

Hi SpyrosT,
besides that your flash intro looks kinda cool it provides no "real" link to your site. Better take it away or at least give google the chance to index your site with some old fashioned a href links in the footer.
Anyway I believe that flash intros are for good reason a little bit out of date. They were cool 10 years ago. When you really insist on using it than you should provide search engines alternative links and from a user perspektive it might be desirable that the design of the intro has something to do with the main design. To enhance the full potential you should consider if it is better to have a nice intro or to get listed in search engines. Even if you provide links in the footer you shurely will loose juice-power ;) and therefore act wise.
Regards, trip

It sure that I got penalized because one week ago the "site:domain" search gave more than 20 pages of resaults.
Now it just gives 2 resaults from home page only.

The real headache is that I can't figure out what went wrong.

You actually have a lot of google results, but they are all omitted. If you choose the display omitted results option, you will see lot's of links. But they are all broken, the links are "/shop/shop/product" instead of "/shop/product". You need to find out why google has the wrong links.

That is the pages google has index on you site, now if some pages has bin removed they will not show up on that shearch. What you need to do is add a plain html link as said above, and then start getting link to your site on the web. Even better remove the flash, people dont like to wait on the next step looking on fansy flash stuff, you meight just spook people of. I allways skip those intro's or, browser off the site!

Thank you both for your replies.

whitelighter.. that double /shop/shop problem is really old and I couldn't find a way to solve it.
But before the penalty there were not any omitted links. Just 20+ pages of pure working links.

Timpet... I was planing to move the /shop in the root of domain some months ago and for some reasons I just didn't.
Well I think now it's about time to do it and I hope this will solve the omitted issue too.

Looking now for any guide to move the shop in the root.

You can do it with php.

You just need to replace all the php files with your own version that uses a header redirect

<?
Header( "HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently" );
Header( "Location: http://www.verdious-wardrobe.dk/shop/" );
exit();
?>

That is one of our redirects.

The code above is from my index.php placed in the root, i do all use the /shop/ folder. So anyone that goes to our domain i redirected the index.php i placed in the root containing the above code. You can basicly do so with every .php file in the shops main folder. but but but category and product php uses vars to display the right content.

You have to deside where you want to redirect that, and how. You can just transfer the vars if you like, but that takes a little more code.

I redirect from the root to /shop/ folder, if you want to do it the other way around there should not be in the root.

You need to do some reading on php and header redirect. Understanding what im talking about is best for you.