JQZoom on product-list and homepages.

Hello,

I was wanting to know if it would be possible to integrate the default JQZoom function with images on the product list page (product-list.php) and the featured products block on the homepage.

I was using the Images Enlarge module, which worked great... but we recently upgraded our site to a fresh theme/template. I managed to get all the other modules to work with this new theme, except the Images Enlarge one. I got as far as enabling it for the featured products block (changed mine to new products), but the big image (inside the popup) is shifted to the right. Ithought it might have something to do with CSS (positioning of the image) but I haven't found any related pieces of code. I have not been able to get anything to work in the product list page (we switched from the 1 column list to 4 columns in the new theme).

I am wanting to know if it would be possible to integrate JQZoom more easily with these pages, or if anybody has information on how to edit the Images Enlarge module to maybe fit our new theme...?

THANKS!

Hi i did quick copy and past from product.tpl and js file to product-list.tpl
and removed some condition so connected for global variable jqzoom, this should be corrected.

Result is in attached zip file, so backup product-list.tpl in your theme and copy this one.
Note i changed pl from default prestashop theme.

product-list.zip

• Like 2

Hi razaro,

Thanks for the help! I'll try your product-list.tpl as soon as I have time to access my server. But if its not too much trouble do you happen to remember what lines you edited/added to your attached tpl file?

I only ask, because our theme is not the default PS theme, and on top of that our product-list file is heavily modified. I will have to go through your file to compare it to ours, which isn't a problem but it would make our lives a whole lot easier if you could point out what lines were edited. If not, no worries... I'm sure I could figure it out.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Thanks for the file, that works great.

Would it be possible to have the image when hovering the product name on the product list ? In my layout there are no images on product list and I would like to show them just when hovering the product title.

Any hints ?

cheers,

Jeremy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Nice theme. Can u tell me at what price it brought?

I am also looking for such theme. Please guide. Also how you added that hover effect when we mouse over featured product?

regards

• 3 months later...

and removed some condition so connected for global variable jqzoom, this should be corrected.

Result is in attached zip file, so backup product-list.tpl in your theme and copy this one.

hi buddy..

i followed your steps and changed my code accordingly but i want to reduce the size of zoom.

i tried chaning the width, hieght, xzoom & yzoom size in below mentioned files.

but any of these dint work...

/js/jqzoom.css

/themes/cfwstore/js/product.js comented

/js/jquery/jquery.jqzoom.js

/themes/cfwstore/product-list.tpl

pls help me out...

thanx buddy

Edited by deph (see edit history)

Hi Razaro,

do you have ne idea why things are not working.

please lete me know if im missing any important part..

• 1 year later...