Prestashop 1.7 Themes

Nachoshaw

Hi

Are there any themes for 1.7 that actually work? The ones i have downloaded all have either the wrong version or some script error.... I dont mind buying one but seeing there doesnt seem to be any working ones, i sort of feel that i will not have any better luck with a bought one..

Im actually only looking for a simple nice looking site, nothing too fancy.

Why are the templates so version specific? Why can the newer versions of prestashop still use the older version templates?

cheers

Nacho

If you buy theme from addons marketplace you get free support so if something does not work you can ask for help from developer. If developer does not want to help you, you can ask for refund.

Old template does not work on new PrestaShop version, because PrestaShop wants to make new shop faster and more secure. To do that hey had to change the way how developers can create themes.

I can confirm that paying for theme does not guarantee they will work.

I tried the paid theme called Jakiro from Themeforest. It has many major bugs with 1.7 that Themeforest support cannot fix.

The 1.6 version is far from perfect also, but usable so far, with a lot of time spent making many tickets for the support team, who can take a few days to respond.

So I would not recommend this theme with 1.7

Edited by EverythingsOverpriced (see edit history)