Ziup

Hi guys,

Do you know this issue - I have 4 products in different combinations:

white - xl

black - xl

black - xxl

grey - l

Default combination is 'white - xl'.

Now go to product page: http://babolat.h2g.pl/meska/568-1323-przedluzane-spodenki-meskie-babolat-performance-3324921443850.html#/16-rozmiar-xl/79-kolor-bialy 

There is no possibility to choose 'grey - l'.

You can switch to "black - xl", then to "black - xxl", but if you try to choose "grey" - it is simply impossible (prestashop always comes back and select another option).

Do you know any solution or module that correct it?

In my opinion when you choose color - sizes should be refreshed, so If you select "grey" size "l" should appear. Then if you choose "black" - "xl, xxl" should appear etc.  

I have been adding a lot of mine as new recently, and I think what you need to do is this. click on your combinations and check that Grey L is even there, it should not matter what the default is, the Grey L should be there in your combination, if there is QTY 0 then it will not show up, perhaps do a screen shot of the combinations for this item, then it can be looked at to see where the error is.  I am no expert at this, but it is what I have found when I am missing an item, I have gone wrong in the combinations settings.